Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mini-Challenges

Distracted from my reading by Sheery's Tile Word Scramble Mini Challenge. Apparently my brain is completely scrambled at this point because reading/unscrambling the puzzles felt waaay too easy. Maybe my normal reading would be easier if I mixed all the letters together...

1. Firefly Lane
2. Seat of Need
3. Water for Elephants
4. To Kill a Mockingbird
5. The Great Gatsby
6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
7. The Art of Racing in the Rain
8. The Time Travelers Wife
9. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
10. Diary of a Wimpy Kid
11. The Polar Express
12. Love Walked In
13. Where the Wild Things Are
14. The Shining
15. Goodnight Moon
16. Interview with a Vampire
17. The Secret Life of Bees
18. The Search
19. The Help


And now... a Wordle activity run by Reading Through Life!

Wordle: 24hrrat

2 comments:

  1. Nice wordle!

    People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading.
    ~ Logan Pearsall Smith ~

    I hope you're enjoying your Readathon today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested.
    - Francis Bacon

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete